TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. On receipt by us of your completed booking form and deposit we will reserve your holiday. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of all persons travelling when we despatch our written conformation to the the person signing the booking form.
2. Your completed booking form showing all clients must be accompanined by a non-refudable deposit of £150.00 per person. The person signing the booking form confirms that he/she has the authority of all other persons included in the holiday to make the booking on their behalf and that he/she has read and accepted these booking terms and conditions. The deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the holiday.
3 a). The balance of the cost of the holiday must be paid no later than 10 weeks before departure, or as we may otherwise specify. If you book within 10 weeks of departure you must pay the total cost of your holiday at the time of booking.
b). If unconditional payment of the balance is not received by us by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your book, forfeit any deposit made and levy a cancellation charge as though there had been a cancellation in accordance with paragraph 5.
4. The price of your holiday is fully guaranteed.
5. In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, it can only be accepted if it is writing from the person who signed the booking form, and the following cancellation charges will apply:
Period before departure Cancellation Charge
More than 56 days Deposit only
30 - 55 days 50% of total cost
less than 30 days 100% of total cost
6 a). All Passport, Visa and Heath Certificate are your responsibility and we accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any inregularity in your documents. All British holidaymakers should ensure that they hold a Full Ten Year British Passport with a validity of at least 3 months beyond the travel date. Non British subjects should consult their Embassy for information on possible Visa requirements.
b). We reserve the right to immediately terminate the services we are contrsctually obliged to provide to you if we, our employees or agents or any other person in authority in place or on any vehicle or craft judge your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to other clients or any other person or property. If because of such behaviour you are prevented by our carrier from travelling, our contractural obligations under these conditions will terminate immediately. In either case any appropriate cancellation fee will apply and we will not be liable to you for any refund or compensation or any costs or damage which you may incur.
7. Force Majeure: We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the folowing: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilites, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of Ports, Weather conditions or any other event(s) beyond our control.
8. Clients are adviced to provide an appropriate Travel/Holiday Insurance Policy in force for the period of the holiday. GONE FISHING UK will not be liable for any damage, loss or injury resulting from failure to provide yourselves with sufficient cover.
9. Whenever possible, any changes to the booking requested after the written confirmation of booking is sent out to you will be accommodated. Dependant upon the nature of the changes, additional costs could be incurred.
10. The holiday booked cannot be assigned. Only the persons shown on the booking form are permitted to travel. Pets are not permitted.
11. Jurisdiction: Signature of the booking form constitutes acceptence of a contract on these terms subject to British Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Courts.
12. Complaints Procedure: If you consider that you have cause for complaint whilst in France, the complaint must be notified to the Fishery Manager in the first instance. In most cases, problems can be resolved if this procedure is followed. All complaints should be made in writing, addressed to Gone Fishing, 31 Boadicea Way, Colchester, CO2 9BE and received as soon as reasonably practical following your return to the UK.
13. In the event of insolvency your payments are protected. The Trust Fund is held with National Westminster Bank Plc, 25 High Street, Colchester, Essex, CO1 1DG and administered by Business Accountancy Services, 6 Barncroft Close, Colchester, Essex CO4 4SF to whom all enquires should be addressed. Directors: O L Bojko, Z B Bojko.